We are seeking a Counter Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Handle daily sales activities for appointed customers such as
- Quoting (e–mail, phone, or fax) – timely preparation and submission of quotations to Sales Reps and customers.
- Order placing – ensuring product availability
- Follow – up on orders to ensure items are ready to ship
- Creating shipping instructions – as per customer request
- Credit handling – Ensure that orders received have the correct financial documentation and back – up, so that payment is assured.
- May need to assist the Accounts Receivable department in matters of collection.
- Follow – up on quotes and orders not finalized in order to complete the sale.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish