Team Member - Dishwasher
Costa Vida Grand Junction, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently looking to hire morning and evening shifts!
Team Members are the key to helping us grow and continue to be a successful company. At Costa Vida our Mission and Values are the foundation to providing a great guest experience every day and should be the driving force behind all job expectations and responsibilities.
Team Members are expected to:
- Make Guest Service their first priority and consistently provide great customer service to every guest.
- Accurately perform duties during rush periods and maintain a clean and stocked work area.
- Consistently produce quality work and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Work well with co-workers at all times and accept new duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Be consistently reliable and dependable and come to work on time for scheduled shifts
- Maintain proper uniform and grooming standards.
- Uphold Costa Vida's food and safety standards.
- Make sure that all tableware, glassware, chinaware, and cooking utensils are sanitary and clean
- Responsible for using the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of the store
- Able to work quickly during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep restaurant operating
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- Must have an unexpired food handlers permit, or can obtain a permit before work duties begin
- A willingness to learn new tasks
- Fun, energetic, and positive personality
- Great verbal communication skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Job Posted by ApplicantPro