Executive Assistant to CEO
- Posted: over a month ago
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
Costa Vida is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO. This position has full-time availability and makes $60,000 to $65,000 plus bonus potential. This position reports to the CEO. Costa Vida's headquarters are in Lehi near Salt Lake City, Utah.
ABOUT COSTA VIDA:
Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill has been redefining traditional Mexican food since 2003. By using whole, real ingredients and making the entire menu from scratch, Costa Vida has created a lighter, healthier take on Mexican food that is as refreshing as a trip to the coast. Today Costa Vida has restaurants in a growing number of the US States and Canada and is positioned to be one of the fastest-growing restaurant brands in North America.
The Executive Assistant provides multi-faceted administrative support and assistance to ensure effective use of the CEO's time and productive interactions with staff and the public. You will manage a wide range of administrative tasks and independently initiate and implement processes to manage projects, information, and people. You will manage the CEO's schedule, meeting preparations, follow-up tasks, and complex travel arrangements. The Executive Assistant will conduct research and information gathering on behalf of the CEO and prepare summaries and reports. This individual will develop positive and strategic relationships at all levels of the organization. You will use discretion, judgment, and knowledge of the organization to facilitate the executive's activities and maintain confidentiality. This position does require occasional travel.
- Three years or more of experience as an Executive Assistant for a CEO/Executive level role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrate people skills and proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively represent the executive and the company to outside parties
- Excellent emotional intelligence, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Brings High-Energy and can multi-task and demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus!
- Availability to work early mornings or late nights as needed.
HOW CAN YOU BE SUCCESSFUL?
As an Executive Assistant, you will be influential and interact with key members of the executive team of Costa Vida. You will be a key member of the team in assisting the executive and the company in obtaining our mission, purpose, and values. If you are ready to build valuable relationships worth bragging about, please fill out our initial, mobile-friendly application.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive annual salary with bonus potential
- Meal Discounts, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance, Family Leave, HSA, Open Paid Time Off, 401(k)-matching retirement plan, Fun Corporate Retreats.
We are a value-based company. Individuals seeking employment at Costa Vida are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Costa Vida
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?