McDonald’s leadership draws from a proud history and a set of values that made the company an icon of American business. We have built a large network with industry-leading training and unlimited resources to our McDonald's family members. This is not your average McDonald's..
We are hiring for:
We are currently seeking new members to join our management team, who are ready to move up fast. In this role, you will be helping to ensure every customer has a fun, pleasant dining experience and all team members are set up for success. A Shift Manager provides leadership to team members and other managers during a shift and provides service that sets us apart from the competition.
Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks and are responsible for the following:
- Maintaining a fun, friendly environment for team members and our guests
- Ensuring consistent food safety measures
- Communicating internally to Management and Team members
- Tracking inventory
- Provide a clean restaurant for our guests
- Monitor Quality Food production
- Scheduling and Training for Crew Members
- Mentoring our future leaders
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Open Availability
- Restaurant/Hospitality experience at least 1 yr.
- Friendly attitude and positive work ethic
McDonald's offers SO many benefits/perks to their employees, let's take a look at just a few below...
- VERY competitive pay and transparent promotion structure
- Family-driven atmosphere. You will feel appreciated and cared for.
- Free meals ($140 a week in savings)
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Rewards Program
- Bonus based on restaurant performance
- Flexible schedules
- Industry-leading training and career path guidance
- 30% discount on any order, at any McDonald's in the country
Still in school or planning for college? Perfect, we've got you covered!
- Tuition Assistance $3,000!!! (free if going to Southern New Hampshire University online)
- Scholarship programs
- Career Online High School program (100% Free)
- Free English as a Second Language classes
- Internal academic guidance support team available
- Hamburger University enrollment for strong leaders tracking for General Manager status
..and SO much more!
We are committed to putting our people first, offering the best benefits in a positive and flexible work environment.
Apply today! We'd love to speak with you.
keywords: restaurants near me, beach job, education assistance, new careers, work near resort, resto, places to eat, promotion opportunity, kitchen, drive-thru, cooking, customer service, manager in training program, grill , team, register, cashier, world famous, fun, social networking, food and beverage skills, communication, training
Each of our McDonald's Restaurants makes a strong effort to be actively involved in the fund raising efforts, as we well as the support for each school in our community. For more information on McDonald's community involvement, visit the corporate website at: http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/good/community.html