Leads and manages the email and chat team in a 24/7 contact center environment. Determines and ensures associates are routinely meeting expected goals to resolve customer issues. Partners with Training, QA and WFM for the development and growth of the team.
- Establishes and implements service levels, response times and quality goals for email and social media CSR's (individuals and teams) and related departments; develops methodology to monitor and improve performance.
- Identifies and assesses future and current needs including systems, policies and procedures, and customer service trainings to engage representatives and to minimize future error rates and customer complaints; aligns technology with business objectives.
- Monitors and evaluates program effectiveness through available resources.
- Resolves any specific program gaps and tailors future programs as necessary to ensure highly trained representatives.
- Maintains keen understanding of social trends, developments and best practices.
- Maintains procedural changes; stays apprised and benchmarks best practices as needed.
- Supports special projects related to the Contact Center and its roles, and assists with key business initiatives
- Position requires travel to Contact Center locations. Approximately 25% - 30% travel
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.