Manage customer accounts and interact with our company-wide ERP system. Serve as primary liaison between Cosmos companies (Cosmos, Universal, and MaxCut) and our customers.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Routinely check customer’s portals to obtain production order requirements.
- Update information in Cosmos M2M (Made to Manage) ERP system.
- Update information in various spreadsheets and reports.
- Prepare shipping documents for outbound shipments (domestic and international).
- Input final details on invoices and mail to customers.
- Create ASN’s (Advance Shipping Notices).
- Coordinate trucking company appointments.
Role that this position reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Education: H.S. Diploma
- Good communication skills
- Accurate typing and proofreading skills
- 2+ years' experience with ERP, MRP or EDI
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing environment preferred