Do you believe teamwork is key to success?
Do you enjoy developing others to be their best?
Does the opportunity to provide world class service excite you?
If you answered yes, please know that Cosmos Club is seeking a Full-Time Manager of Front Desk Operations to further provide true hospitality to our distinguished members and guests.
Cosmos Club is looking for team members who believe in the impact of kindness and the power of teamwork. We strive to provide our members and guests an atmosphere of warmth, dignity, and elegance. It is another place to call home for them. If you would like to be a part of our mission, check out the position below!
The Manager of Front Desk Operations is responsible for the supervision of all front office personnel as well as developing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure guest satisfaction and the proper completion of all front office tasks.
- Interacts professionally and pleasantly with all our members and guests
- Trains, cross-trains and retrains all front office personnel
- Handles hotel and room reservations, cancellations, no-shows and billings
- Develops and implements all front office standard operating procedures
Please note this job description is not a comprehensive list of duties, responsibilities, or tasks that may be required for this position. Employees will have many opportunities other than those listed. Any questions regarding essential functions of this position may be asked at the time of contact.
Qualifying Education and Experience:
- 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university preferred
- Ability to read and speak English is required
- Exceptional communication and writing/editing skills
- Excellent attention to details and follow through
- Outstanding ability to work effectively in teams of diverse people and organizations
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, communications, computer and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Full-time position
- 401k benefits included
- Great Healthcare including Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance Ad & D with short- and long-term disability
- Expertly crafted shift meals
- Rate of pay will commensurate with experience
- Generous paid time off policy and holiday pay
- Opportunities to participate in company picnics, educations and more!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro