- Create, mix and serve beverages to our clients, presenting a friendly, pleasant and courteous demeanor at all times
- Follow all safety and sanitation procedures when handling food and beverages
- Process payments to member and guest accounts
- Maintain and replace bar stock as needed
- Ensure clients are of legal drinking age before serving alcohol
- Monitor client's alcohol intake and prohibit alcohol service to intoxicated clients
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area, glasses and utensils
- Comply with federal, state, local, and all legislative and licensing requirements
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change.
- Full-time position
- Flexible schedule needed: weekends and holidays included
- Includes paid time off and holidays
- 401k benefits included
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Shift Meals
- Rate of pay will commensurate with experience
Cosmos Club provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cosmos Club complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cosmos Club expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cosmos Club employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Education and Experience:
- Previous bartending experience in bar service required
- Ability to create and make craft cocktails
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (listening and speaking)
- Must have knowledge of food & beverage preparation and service
- Must have knowledgeable wine experience
- Flexibility with varying schedules to reflect the business needs
- TIPS certification preferred
- Must be able to handle high volume in a short period of time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to move up to 40 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.