The Loyalty Marketing Manager is responsible for leading marketing strategy and driving marketing execution for our loyalty program and private label credit card. The Marketing Manager will partner closely with external vendors, CRM, Marketing, E-commerce and Store Operations to ensure delivery of relevant communications to drive member acquisition and retention.
- Develop loyalty promotional strategy and collaborate with channel owners to ensure seamless marketing execution.
- Collaborate with Analytics team and external partners to test, learn and optimize loyalty promotions and communications.
- Manage all loyalty promotion and program experience elements across web, mobile and stores.
- Lead development of creative briefs for all loyalty program and credit card assets.
- Partner with the Creative team to ensure assets meet standards and are delivered on-time.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Loyalty, CRM or Direct Marketing
- Experience in multi-channel retail industry a plus
- Experience with private label or co-brand credit card marketing a plus
- Experience managing loyalty vendors to achieve program goals
- Working understanding of Loyalty / CRM databases
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, & planning skills
Our culture links actions to results with a Can-Do Attitude that always puts our customers' and stylists' needs first. We work together, acting as one and holding ourselves accountable to deliver the best possible results. As innovators in the beauty industry, we emphasize open communication, always seeking new approaches and fostering professional growth.
We acknowledge that every team player makes a difference, and it is our shared vision and positive culture that unites us.
We offer a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and 401(K) along with a free on-site salon, a Sally's store, on-site gourmet cafe and discounted dry cleaning.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.