Auto Sales, Trainees, Product Specialists - $65K to $110K Plus
Corwin Auto Group Kalispell, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
2565 Hwy 93, Kalispell, MT 59901
SALES ASSOCIATE / PRODUCT SPECIALIST TRAINEE
We Provide Comprehensive, PAID Training
& Great Benefits!
Sales Experience in Any Industry is a Plus!
Do you want to SURPASS your income, AND have a GREAT Work/Life balance of a 9 to 5, 5-day work week, and NO Sundays? Corwin Motors and Corwin Honda of Kalispell are HIRING NOW for motivated Sales Associates / Product Specialist Trainees to join our team!
The field of Automotive Sales is a lucrative career path with excellent growth potential. Company culture and comprehensive training are PIVOTAL to your success – We want you to enjoy what you do and be as excited as we are to come in to work every day. Several of our team members have broken $100K in earnings in their first year in the automotive sales business!
Whether or not you are an experienced sales professional, our paid training program will set you up for success! Apply online today!
- Uncapped Earning Potential! On average, our sales consultants earn upward of $65K - $85K their very first year! Many exceed $110K+ a year!
- Performance Bonuses
- Volume Bonuses
- Great Commission Structure!
- Salary Pay Plans Available
- High Energy = High Income!
- Paid Training
- Full Family Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation / Sick time
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Promotions from Within! Excellent Advancement Opportunity!
- A Professional, Positive & Respectful Work Environment
- Updated Selling Processes to Properly Assist Today's Customers
- Assists customers by answering questions about available products and services.
- Assists sales customers present and digitally guiding them through the sales process
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc.
- Previous successful Automotive Sales Experience is a plus, but Sales experience in any industry will be considered. Whether it's in Real Estate, Home Furnishings, Electronics or Retail Sales, we would like to hear from you!
- Professional appearance and good communication skills
- Strong record of positive customer service results with customer focused attitude
- Integrity, a Positive Attitude and a Strong Work Ethic Required
- Willing to Learn
- Proven track record of Customer Service
- Be a Team Player
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
- Valid Driver's License with Clean Driving Record.
As proud members of the Corwin Auto Group, we offer a clearly defined career path, pay-scale, and personal growth plan to all our employees. We promote a team-oriented environment where each employee has the mentorship, support, and tools they need to succeed in their career.Click Here to learn more about us! Apply today and upload your resume! Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Corwin Auto Group
BusinessView all jobs at Corwin Auto Group