Operations & Program Management Support (SME)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Operations and Program Management Support (SME) must have deep operational knowledge and experience in DOD and Army Acquisition Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) process, Strategy and Policy development, and acquisition life-cycle management which may include, but is not limited to, traditional contracting, Other Transactional Authorities (OTA), Broad Agency Announcements (BAA), and Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADA). Evaluation of contracted performance from large telecommunication companies and technical foundries – including milestone delivery and cost, schedule, and performance. This is a non-engineering role.
- Coordination with Stakeholders, Army Clients (Commands, HQDA Staff, and the Program Office), as well as synchronization and alignment to guidance provided by the Office of the Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OSD RE).
- Provide senior advisory thought-leadership on the design, development and implementation of experiments, prototypes, and deployments of 5G technologies.
- Deliver ad hoc reports, papers, engineering proposals, budget estimates, plans and strategy documentation to the clients and stakeholders.
- Lead technical deep dives and operate independently on engineering projects and tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
4G LTE/5G Telecommunications
- Manage, administer, and organize wireless network projects in cooperation with and under the direction of the Program Office
- Plan, budget, oversee, schedule, track, and document all aspects of assigned project(s)
- Establish project scope and customize project plans
- Coordinate project schedules across cross-functional teams to support installation and integration objectives
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure the scope of each project is on schedule
- Monitor project progress, identify issues in advance, and initiate appropriate escalations
- Identify and determine scope of work related to 3rd party needs
- Perform updates with Corvus and Program Office leadership and escalate any issues that will impact cost, schedule, or budget
- Development of the project teams to implement projects for internal and external customers of the Networks Group
- Develop and manage customer requirements for individual projects
- Developing strategic working relationships and coordinating with internal groups (HQ, Systems, RF, Core, RAN, Testing, Training, Documentation, Sales & Marketing, Deployment, etc.) on critical tasks and activities to meet and/or exceed customer expectations
- Customer (both internal and external) communications and development
- Management of deployment, implementation, and testing of 4G/5G Infrastructure Equipment and new products in labs and at customer specified locations
- Management of documentation and training activities for the Army enterprise
- Knowledge of various cellular information technologies
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Teamwork skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10 years’ experience in relevant field or related work area
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Experience with Military Strategic through Tactical Communications
- Technical program management
Corvus Consulting, LLC. provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and offers equal opportunity for VEVRAA Protected Veterans. Corvus Consulting, LLC, will not discriminate against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss or disclose compensation information.
Reasonable accommodations that do not cause an undue hardship on the company may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, as long as that would not hinder or prevent performance of duties or be of a safety concern.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee may be required to move ten pounds and could occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds.
Disclaimer: The listed duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities.
Corvus Consulting LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Corvus Consulting LLC