A Quality Control Technician assists in enforcing and maintaining quality control throughout all departments of Corto, including but not limited to Milling, Storage, Packaging, Shipping, Maintenance, and Grounds.
· Follow and enforce policies and standard operating procedures.
· Maintain and analyze data of quality information.
· Calibrate quality control equipment e.g. scales, ATP, and thermometers.
· Perform inspections of incoming, in-process, and outgoing products and materials.
· Ensure that finished goods are packaged following packaging protocols, specifications, and food safety standards.
· Maintain daily packaging traceability records.
· Collect, analyze, and retain oils and packaging materials.
· Ensure cellar temperatures are within limits.
· Enforce and monitor cleanliness of the facility internally and externally.
· Perform food safety monitoring e.g. purging audits, glass register, and ATP testing, and pest control devices.
· Manage Quality Control Holds.
· Assist Quality Control Supervisor and Quality Assurance Manager with setting additional facility quality parameters.
Corto's commitment to quality shows in everything we do. From our state of the art facility to the attention to detail in our cellars and packaging areas, Corto’s team is devoted to quality and consistency.