We currently have an immediate opening for a Human Resources Specialist to proactively provide strategic HR direction to the organization, developing and implementing human resources policies, programs and services to support organizational growth and development.
The position reports to the Administrator and provides leadership, direction, counsel and support to a broad range of strategic, managerial and operational issues. This position manages confidential information and advises senior staff on policy and operational decision making in accordance with business needs.
The Human Resource Specialist is the point person for interaction with the Finance Department regarding all related costs/expenses/HR budget, and also involved in working with employees in a collaborative manner to boost retention, improve the quality of the work experience, and maximize the mutual benefit of employment for both the employee and employer.
Well qualified applicants should possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in leadership capacity
- Highly developed management and supervisory skills
- Outstanding oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Project management experience, problem solving skills relative to gathering, organizing, analyzing and presentation of data
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build relationships with diverse constituencies
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented and able to meet frequent and changing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee of the month
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).