Cortica is looking for an ABA Clinical Supervisor to join its growing multi-disciplinary team!
We are a rapidly growing healthcare company pioneering a unique, multispecialty approach to the treatment of pediatric neurodevelopmental differences. We serve a variety of patient populations including individuals with autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays, sensory processing disorder, articulation challenges, ADHD, anxiety, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, learning disorders, and more. Our care model, driven by insights and technologies from emerging neuroscience, brings together clinicians from a range of disciplines to design and deliver comprehensive care to children. Because the heart of Cortica's mission is direct patient care, the skill and compassion of our staff are crucial to achieving extraordinary experiences and outcomes for the families we serve.
We believe a great culture attracts great people. We also believe that great culture and great people working together can change the world. Our hopes and dreams are bold and ambitious. Our mission is to design and deliver life-changing care – one child, one family, one community at a time. Ultimately, we envision a world that cultivates the full potential of every child. At Cortica, every team member in every role is instrumental in bringing our mission and vision to life.
Cortica is an equal opportunity employer. Cortica celebrates diversity and fosters an inclusive environment, seeking ideas and opinions from everyone on the team. We safeguard equal rights and respect for all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, creed, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status or other applicable, legally protected characteristics. All Cortica employment decisions including but not limited to hiring are made based on an individual's qualifications and ability to successfully execute the job responsibilities.
What will you do?
- Complete Assessment and Treatment plans following Cortica's model, BCBA and insurance guidelines
- Provide direct clinical and supervisory support to therapy clients and Behavior Interventionists (BI) on the BCBA Clinical Supervisors team
- Ensure quality clinical care, meet all minimum supervisory and parent training hours, maintaining 27 hours a week of billed clinical time, converting session notes at time of session
- Provide support to the on-boarding of new team members as noted in the new BI Orientation schedule to ensure quality training
- Provide monthly supervision to all RBT's on their team, completing paperwork and at least 5% of hours in 1:1 and/or group supervision experiences
- Monitor and update programming aspects of each client's clinical case, and updates the whole team using current technology (Microsoft Office, Central Reach)
- Provide supervision and support to Assistant Supervisors to collect, organize and analyze data in support of progress report writing
- Participates in weekly site management meeting and weekly staff meetings
- Serves as a representative of the Cortica ABA program, demonstrating professionalism with all families and colleagues in written and spoken communication as well as professional dress and demeanor
- Teammates are frequently required to stand, walk, sit, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Team members must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Master's degree in a Human Services or related field is required
- Must hold current BCBA certification
- Must have a working knowledge of ABA practice and experience working with children diagnosed with Autism
- Excellent clinical skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations to safeguard patient information
- Basic understanding of and ability to use basic software and systems including, but not limited to, electronic medical record systems and Microsoft Office products; daily use of laptop and/or tablet for email, note taking, and other tasks required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions