- Medical , Paid Time Off
We are looking to add an Accountant to our team with specialization in any accounting software to our busy trucking firm. This person completes general accounting tasks as well as from a trucking perspective does invoicing and billing, entering and tracking miles. This person is also responsible for assisting the controller with entering costs into accounting software so that billing and payroll goes smoothly. This person also assists the controller in safety functions and maintaining our safety program. A person who is detail oriented person and doesn't have trouble working alone will excel in this position.
Main Job Duties
- Prepare and process journal entries in association with general ledger accounts; research general ledger accounts and check supporting entries. Carry out well-defined steps in accounting analysis.
- Revenue and freight-related accounting.
- Assist in preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements. Gathers data, performs analysis, and communicates results and recommendations for improvements.
- Reconcile various cash, intercompany and general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy in the accounts. Make independent recommendations for adjustments to the accrual.
- Prepare a variety of periodic reports such as cost reports, trial balances, balance sheets and P&L statements.
- Accounts Payable/ Receivable
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting tasks
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Quarterly and Annual Reporting
- Data Entry
- Entering miles
- Job Costing
- 2-5 years experience in Accounting Role
- 1-2 years experience Accounting with a trucking company
- Experience will include fixed assets, cash and general ledger accounting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter and excellent problem solver that consistently meets goals
- Team player committed to the Company’s growth and improvement
- High Attention to Detail
- Goal Oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Systems
- Axon experience beneficial but not required
- 2 Weeks paid time off
- Yearly Longevity Bonus
- No medical benefits at this time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Powered by JazzHR
Corthell TransportationRock Springs, WY
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.