Cortex is a premier staffing & managed Services Company providing an array of services to clients ranging from Start-ups to global Fortune 500 companies in North America for over a decade.
We have an exciting Contract opportunity for a Tableau Developer Consultant with one of our major clients based out in Kansas City, KS / San Antonio, TX
Role: Tableau Developer
Location: Kansas City, KS / San Antonio, TX
Sr. Tableau Developer will participate as the BI lead, translating business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interface with internal team members and business users to ensure successful delivery of dashboards/reports on Tableau. Provide design oversight and serve as technical escalation point for the development, implementation and support of business intelligence solution.
As Sr. Tableau Developer, you will be responsible to
- Design, develop and test moderate to complex Tableau dashboards and data visualizations.
- Provide Tableau best practices in performance tuning and user-centric design, proactive alerts etc.
- Mentor development team and business on how to story tell with data
- Drive workshops or training sessions with the business user community to further their knowledge and use of Reporting and Visualization tools.
- Provide solution design on use cases / migration projects
- Manage Tableau extracts on Tableau Server.
- Collaborate with users and developers to resolve dashboard, reporting and data related issues.
- Perform reports benchmarking, enhancements, optimizations, and platform analytics.
- Find key areas of automation to make the business processes smooth
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5+ years required, including experience with gathering & analyzing user requirements required
- Minimum 10+ years of experience creating reports, dashboards, and/or summarizing large amounts of data into actionable intelligence to drive business decisions required
- Minimum 8+ years of experience with MS SQL Server, Oracle required
- Minimum 10+ years hands on experience in developing, administering, and manipulating Tableau
- Advanced to Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Transact-SQL (T-SQL) and demonstrated ability to create ad-hoc SQL queries to analyze data, create prototypes, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and the proven ability to understand business problems and self-identify areas of analysis and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
For more details please contact Shinju at 732 398 6713 or Shinju.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by responding to this Job.
Cortex is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a positive, supportive and inclusive environment.