Customer Account Specialist
BIT Group USA (Medical Device R&D Manufacturing)
The Customer Account Specialist is responsible for providing a high level of order management and customer support to BIT clients. This position will handle a variety of pre-sales, order management, consignment, and post-sales activities. In addition, the Customer Account Specialist effectively interacts with internal customers, including but not limited to business development, operational and finance teams. The position performs a range of activities including quote generation, receives client orders, documents the requests, and completes processes to record revenue.
The Customer Account Specialist provides ongoing and proactive support to the Business Development and Client Relations team members, with a goal of creating a positive and productive customer experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BIT Group is a leading resource for turnkey development and manufacturing of IVD instrumentation and complex life science products. Our senior staff members have extended experience in the industry, each with a long history of successfully developing and manufacturing medical devices, in vitro diagnostic instruments and bioresearch platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process all customer orders through the LN system, which are received via email, phone, or fax.
• Run a variety of open order reports as needed including orders on hold, backorders, orders on delivery or billing blocks, etc. to ensure orders are reviewed and transact correctly.
• Collaborate with Operations and Shipping departments to review open orders that have not shipped and determine next steps where appropriate.
• Process product quotes for clients including projects, service components and production.
• Serve as main contact on key customer communication and deliver superior service to ensure a positive and productive customer experience; develop and maintain positive customer relations.
• Research status of order placement and relay information to customer as needed.
• Resolve product issues by clarifying the customer’s questions and/or concerns; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting to resolve the issue; following up to ensure resolution.
• Ensure escalated customer related issues are addressed quickly and as positively as possible, communicate and consult with management to ensure the issues have been addressed appropriately should follow up be necessary.
• Support various product audits and audit resolution actions.
• May be assigned to specific projects by management.
• Analyze problems and formulate plans resulting in quick resolve while maintaining a high degree of quality. Make sound and logical decisions and choose the appropriate course of action based on the parameters of the situation at hand and to use continual improvement problem solving skills.
• Create an ongoing effort to improve the Company and the Sales Operations Department through personal action and by contributing ideas to support both the Department and Company’s ongoing improvement efforts.
• 3+ years customer service experience
• BA in Business or Marketing ideal
• B2B business experience and/or sales experience
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal and experience presenting to a high-level audience
• Financial and business planning experience
• Strong collaboration skills needed to communicate, refine and advocate for solutions
• Strong client management ability
• High level analytical skills required to help with problem identification and resolution
• Ability to use Microsoft products such as Outlook and Word and familiarity with ERP systems
BIT Group achieves excellence in organizational development by encouraging the professional and personal growth of our employees. Our commitment to the health and happiness of every employee is demonstrated in the following programs:
· Comprehensive medical, pharmacy, dental and vision insurance for employees and dependents
· Company paid life and AD&D insurance
· Voluntary (employee paid) supplemental life, AD&D insurance for employee, spouse, and children
· Company paid short term disability
· Company paid long term disability
· 401(k) pre-tax and Roth employee contributions
· 401(k) “Catch Up” contributions for employees age 50 and over
· Flexible Spending Accounts (health care, dependent care)
BIT Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Why Work Here?Fast growing, cutting edge technology, great benefits.
Excellent company, cutting edge work with great people, dedicated team