Corsair Technical Services (http://www.corsairtechnicalservices.com/) is hiring a Senior Logistics Analyst in Hood River, OR / Bingen, WA (75 miles east of Portland in the Columbia River Gorge). Relocation assistance is available. This position will provide Logistics Support for an unmanned aerial vehicle program.
- Report to the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) manager and work directly with the engineering design staff supporting both current product sustainment and new product development ensuring maintainability considerations are factored into the support/design processes
- Perform Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA) on new and existing products to support and develop the maintenance concept
- Perform Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) on new and existing products to support and develop the maintenance concept
- Build and maintain the Logistics Support Analysis Records (LSAR) in the LSA database
- Provide input to Technical Publications and Logistics Planning to support maintenance instructions and sparing plans
- Work directly with Configuration Management to review technical data for engineering change implementation
- Assist Project Management in the development and modification of maintenance plans, sparing plans, and lifecycle cost analysis
- Provide Logistics Product Data (LPD) summaries as required
- Assist in technical manual, service bulletin, and service advisories validations
- Support other logistics functions as required
- Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years’ experience in Maintenance Logistics, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in logistics analysis
- American Citizenship and the ability to obtain and hold a Department of Defense Secret security clearance
- Familiarization with all 12 pillars of logistics with experience in Maintenance Planning and Product Support
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, publications, and schematics
- Familiarization with assigning Source, Maintenance & Recoverability (SM&R) codes, Logistics Control Numbers (LCN), and Shop Replaceable Units/Line Replaceable Units (SRU/LRU)
- Strong Microsoft Office / Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior military experience in aviation maintenance
- LSA experience with familiarization of GEIA-STD-0007
- Experience using Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software
The Senior Logistics Analyst position is regular, full-time with pay commensurate to skills and experience. The position includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term disability benefits, as well as 401(k) plan with employer match.
Corsair Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Corsair Technical Services