Corrisoft LLC Lexington, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The primary purpose of this position is for working to establish and solidify the product brand messaging and develop the appropriate brand image to support the overall branding efforts. Working to establish the company’s overall marketing strategy and manage all marketing efforts to ensure they align with and support the overall corporate mission.
LIST OF TASKS OR DUTIES:
· Define, develop and maintain consistent corporate image throughout all customer-facing elements (web/social), the promotional/marketing/sales materials supporting specific product lines, and all events.
· Collaborate with sales team to identify customer acquisition opportunities, determine the appropriate outbound marketing medium, create and execute the campaign, analyze results, and distribute leads accordingly.
· Establish a PR strategy and define media inquiry protocols. Identify PR opportunities, manage PR vendors, handle direct media requests, and coordinate access to appropriate spokespeople.
· Develop social media strategy, create and maintain social media accounts, manage account activity, and analyze results.
· Institute SEO strategy, identify baseline KPIs for SEO, establish the analytics process, and oversee ongoing keyword optimization efforts.
· Establish a marketing plan to achieve corporate objectives for products and services; long- and short-term strategy.
· Oversee on-going website maintenance/update efforts.
· Manage creation and production of all promotional/marketing/sales materials including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
· Assists in development of trade show strategies and schedules, and coordinates related promotional project activities. Attends trade shows.
· Manage all marketing vendor relations - consultants, copywriters, advertising agencies, etc.
· Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities for increased sales and maintain market database.
· Create a strategy and ordered plan for penetrating new markets
· Plans and coordinates marketing of customer and in-house product training programs.
· Reviews analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product concepts in order to recommend future product development.
· Analyzes, interprets, and complies with government rules and regulations regarding advertising, trademarks, copy write to protect company’s image and liability.
· Bachelors Degree (B.A) from a four year college or university
· Portfolio with a range of web, print, and video campaigns
· Experience in marketing to Government Agencies preferred
· Experience in marketing software as a service strongly preferred
· Three to five years experience/training in a similar role
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position at a desk and operate a computer for up to 8 hours per day.
Communication & People Skills:
· Possess understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital.
· Demonstrates hands-on skills in the latest adobe creative suite.
· Has the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
· A practical, adaptable, innovative, collaborative, and solution-focused approach to issues.
· Strong ability to be self-directed regarding learning and discovery.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent computer skills, comfort with technology, and proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
Corrisoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to enhancing diversity within the company. In support of this goal, we seek qualified candidates with a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We embrace diversity and encourage all who are interested to apply.
Corrisoft is a technology and services provider delivering advanced technology solutions that support community supervision agencies in their efforts to facilitate the broad set of services fostering re-entry and rehabilitation.