Construction Sr Project Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Sr. Project Engineer
The Sr. Project Engineer will oversee and manage all Project Engineers and Project Coordinators. The position requires learning company expectations, procedures as well as implementing and enforcing them among team members. The Sr. Project Engineer will be responsible for training new and/or existing employee as necessary and for managing workloads of the PE’s and PC’s to ensure each project is receiving proper attention. Additionally, the Sr. Project Engineer will plan and develop all phases of the project, including coordinating subcontracts, submittals, RFI’s, onsite construction documentation, invoices and payments.
Essential Job Functions and Expectations:
- Oversee all phases of construction project activities.
- Ability to thoroughly review the construction documents and identify any constructability issues and/or errors or admissions.
- Ability to write scopes of work for all bid packages; take lead on bid distribution and assist with bid openings and bid tabulations.
- Ensure proper and prompt execution of preconstruction field activities such as job signage, temporary fencing, job-specific safety manuals, office trailer procurement, tool management etc..
- Ensure that all appropriate permits and licenses for each project are secured in a timely manner.
- Oversee the RFI & Submittal process. Take lead on critical and technical issues and submittals without oversight.
- Ability to fill-in for Project Managers, at times, for meetings and walkthroughs.
- Attend Internal Management meetings and represent all PE’s and PC’s.
- Ensure project closeout phase is completed thoroughly and expeditiously.
- Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects and other key team members of the project team.
- Mentor and train Project Coordinators and Project Engineers.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are being maintained by all office and field staff.
- 10+ years, minimum, experience in Construction Management with 1-2 years of team leadership.
Corrigan Oil is an equal employment opportunity employer with a dedication to customer satisfaction and quality that is second to none. Corrigan Oil is a family-owned business offering long-term career opportunities and a culture where you will be treated with respect and proud to work within.
Corrigan Oil offers a comprehensive benefits package to help you stay well, protect yourself and your family, and plan for a secure future. Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. Life Insurance. Short-Term Disability coverage
- Vacation & Personal Time
- 401(k) – Company matches 50% up to 5% employee income
Powered by JazzHR
Corrigan Oil Co
TechnologyView all jobs at Corrigan Oil Co
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?