Licensed Addictions Counselor Supervisor
Correctional Psychology Associates Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are looking for a Licensed Addictions Counselor (LAC) Supervisor to join our outpatient team. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains and demonstrates a current working knowledge of applicable counseling procedures and substance abuse treatment in accordance with company policy, as well as State and Federal guidelines.
- Understanding of the Risk-Need-Responsivity (RNR)model preferred, but not required.
- Provides group counseling and individual counseling to criminal justice clients.
- Records treatment activities and completes progress reports accurately and timely.
- Develops, revises, and implements treatment plans in accordance with Office of Behavioral Health (OBH) standards.
- Collects and reviews referral information upon assignment of clients and consults with supervising agents (parole officers, case managers, etc.) as needed throughout clients’ treatment to support coordination of services.
- Participates in staff development, including participating in required monthly staff meetings and attending other supervisory meetings, and attending any additional trainings as needed.
- Provides clinical supervision to forensic therapists and approves team’s Substance Abuse intakes, weekly progress notes, and discharge summaries.
- Master’s Degree REQUIRED
- Licensed Addiction Counselor certification REQUIRED
- All applicants must be fully licensed in their respective track with Colorado’s Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA)
As of March 2020, we have moved all of our services to telehealth. Most staff are working from home, but also have the option to conduct telehealth services from our main office while taking reasonable precautions.
Correctional Psychology AssociatesWhy Work Here?
We invest in our people. We train diligently & reimburse for training. We have a fun, collaborative, and positive atmosphere to work in!
CPA is a privately-owned mental health care organization in Denver, CO, providing substance abuse and mental health services to supervised criminal justice clients. Our client base consists of primarily felony offenders living in the community in a halfway house or on parole.
420 E. 58th AveDenver, CO
HealthcareView all jobs at Correctional Psychology Associates