Certified Addictions Specialist - 2000 Sign on Bonus
Correctional Health Partners Glenwood Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $31 to $35 Hourly
2000 Sign on Bonus
Correctional Health Partners (CHP) provides comprehensive healthcare services for county jails and state departments of corrections. We bring healthcare best practices to the correctional setting with a focus on trust, compassion, and integrity. Our vision is to become the most trusted correctional healthcare provider in the country.
A Mental Health Professional – Substance Use and Addictions Counselor provides mental health and substance use consultation for patients within a jail setting in addition to training of facility staff. Provides direct clinical and consultation services in accordance with CHP Policies and procedures, policies and procedures of the institution, and in accordance with the ethics and standards of relevant professional organizations (e.g., NASW, APA). This position must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations. Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- MSW or Master’s degree in related fields such as addictions counseling, gerontology, etc preferred.
- Minimum one year work experience in community setting, i.e. correctional care, case management, home health care, discharge planning or department of social services etc.
- Knowledge of case management, community resources/agencies, program and workflow development, process improvement and implementation.
- Certified Addictions Counselor (CACII) or Certified Addictions Specialist designation required.
Must adhere to CHP’s five core values
- Integrity: To do the right thing, even when nobody is watching.
- Teamwork: To collaborate and to support each other in achieving a common goal.
- Accountability: To take responsibility for our successes and failures, and to hold ourselves and others to high-standards.
- Patient-centered: To identify patient needs and provide optimal patient care.
- Compassion: To be empathetic toward the needs of our clients, patients, and coworkers.
Correctional Health Partners offers a professional atmosphere, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits. Our benefits include:
- 401(k) plan.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Flex spending, medical and dependent care plans available.
- Paid time off, up to 28 days per year based on tenure and position.
- Paid holidays: we recognize 9 holidays.
- Education tuition reimbursement.
- Exercise incentive program.
Correctional Health Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.