Full Stack Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Watershed Innovation is within the Correct Craft family of companies. We are involved in a wide range of existing and emerging software technologies aimed at innovating new software and hardware products for the marine industry. We currently develop mobile/web-based applications, telematics software, controls software, and provide data analytics to various brands within the Correct Craft family.
Watershed aims to work with and invest in early-stage, high-growth companies that have emerging or disruptive technologies and then integrate these ideas into markets we understand. We strive toward success in all things we do, all while focusing on making lives better for our customers, employees, and the world around us.
As a Correct Craft Company, Watershed’s core values are built around people, performance, and philanthropy, and we approach business with these in mind. Our extensive network through our sister companies means we are connected to world-class brands, distribution, and operations. We partner with companies developing technologies that are strategically aligned with our business including energy and propulsion, artificial intelligence, software and analytics, advanced materials, sensors, wireless, robotics, and automation. For more information please visit http://watershedinnovation.comJob Description
Watershed Innovation is involved in a wide range of existing and emerging software technologies aimed at innovating new software and hardware products for the marine industry. We currently develop mobile/web-based applications, telematics software, controls software, and provide data analytics to various brands within the Correct Craft family. We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to help propel our applications to new heights! The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing feature-rich mobile applications and is comfortable working in both front-end and back-end environments. This position is eligible to be fully remote if desired. If developing applications for the marine industry where you can have an immediate impact on our software products sounds exciting, we would love to hear from you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and Develop mobile applications using React Native
- Responsible for pushing feature updates on time
- Maintain infrastructure for ingesting telematics data using cloud resources
- Knowledge of source control and engineering best practices
- Design and development of web applications to complement the mobile apps
- Working knowledge of API development and best practice
- Review code as a part of source control, code reviews, and security checks
- Deploy and maintain mobile applications in mobile app stores
- Assist the team with troubleshooting software bugs and implementing solutions in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with peers and key non-technical stakeholders
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer or Engineer
- Toolchain expertise in CSS, HTML, JSON
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Direct experience testing and deploying mobile applications for IOS and Android
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- A continuous learner with a passion for innovation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, take initiative, and adapt to changing requirements
- UI/UX Design experience including Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, or QT
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps
- SQL/relational database experience, as well as non-relational databases, desired
- Passion for boating and watersports
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. This role does not offer sponsorship for employment.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and work with a wide variety of software applications
- Remote work available
- Work for a company that values people, performance, and philanthropy
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Education Assistance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Correct Craft: Celebrating 96 years of excellence in the marine industry, Correct Craft is a Florida-based company with global operations. Focused on “Making Life Better,” the Correct Craft family includes Nautique, Centurion, Supreme, Bass Cat, Yar-Craft, SeaArk, Parker, and Bryant boat companies, Pleasurecraft Marine Engine Group, Watershed Innovation, and Aktion Parks.
TechnologyView all jobs at Correct Craft