We are looking for someone who will support the company's rapid growth and customer success through high impact leadership, operational execution, process innovation, and management. The right candidate will bring expertise of customer service and communication as well as excel in fast-paced dynamic environments. In our work together environment we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. Our employees are dedicated, hard-working individuals who take ownership of and pride in their work, knowing what is needed to get the job done. We seek exceptionally motivated, driven people who desire to take ownership of all aspects of the business whether it falls within their job requirements or not. Our team members are constantly redefining their own jobs and taking on more responsibility within the company as their desire to drive and grow within a company increases.
The Customer Operations team consists of outgoing and well-spoken individuals who have a good understanding of company systems and organization. A successful candidate will focus on fostering positive and life-long relationships with our customers while proactively and professionally dealing with customer complaints, concerns, and requests. The Customer Operations team is the backbone of the company serving as the first responders and, ultimately, the face of the organization.
· Deliver responsive, customer-focused resolutions to various customer situations
· Develop and maintain customer relationships
· Generate and analyze customer data
· Document interactions and maintain accurate records
· Receive incoming customer calls, emails, and inquiries
· Work closely with various teams companywide to identify customer issues and implement solutions
· Identify new areas for training, development, and growth
What You Need
· Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
· Degree/training in business, economics, or other related fields
· Experience in a leadership role in Business, Operations, Service, or other related fields
· High attention to detail, strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, and an ability to meet tight deadlines
· Strong communication skills and comfort presenting to senior leadership
· Ability to effectively collaborate with business partners and proactively communicate across locations
· Ability to identify areas of improvement
· Experience in a related field (i.e., office, admin, customer service, sales, hospitality) or equivalent practical experience.
· 3 years of practical experience, including experience in management, operations, or other roles involving strategy in operations
· 2 years of experience working with or managing a team
· Degree in a related field (Business, Legal, Marketing, Finance, Technical)
· 5 years of practical experience
· Experience working at complex/fast paced organizations
· Retirement options
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be.
Why Work Here?
We are expanding in the area and opening new positions. It's a great time to get in with a great company!