Lead Interactive Designer (Visual Design) Spanish-Speaking
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Corra is the global digital agency that lifestyle brands trust to accelerate their growth. Working at the intersection of commerce technology and customer experience strategy, we are known for our unmatched ability to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to leading B2C and B2B retailers.
Over the past 15+ years, we have helped merchants enable and scale their commerce vision, channeling our expertise and passion in the Magento Commerce, Adobe Experience Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, and Shopify Plus platforms along with many vetted technology partners.
Winner of multiple Best Places to Work awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
Corra is currently looking for a part time/contract Spanish speaking Lead Interactive Designer (specialising in visual concepts) to help lead and concept a best-in-class ecommerce solution for one of our Latin American Clients. The ability to concept ideas, communicate and get buy-in from clients, while working with the rest of the team to execute on them is key. At Corra, you will work alongside other designers and our multidisciplinary team that will push you creatively and professionally – we want people who believe in their skills and their perspective and are ready to bring that awesomeness to this project.
- Work closely and collaborate with the design team and other departments including Solution Strategist and Technical Leads. Working with the team, have an understanding of our Ecommerce Accelerator product (PYLOT) and collaborate to concept custom and innovative solutions on top of it.
- Work directly with client to understand and translate Brand and business requirements into a digital best in class solution
- Lead role within the discovery phase of the project, working with client and internal team to identify themes and concepts, including identifying the visual language of the site.
- Lead, participate and deliver against a variety of discovery activities and deliverables.
- Participate and Lead Client and internal Scrum Ceremonies, working to align and plan against project goals and objectives
- Fluent in conversational and written Spanish
- Strong ability to present ideas and get client/team buy-in
- Degree or applicable experience in graphic design, visual communications or a related field (E-commerce is a bonus)
- Mastery of industry standard software (Adobe Creative Suites, Figma, Prototyping and animation ability)
- Strong sense of design principles and practices such as layout, color theory, typography, ADA requirements
- Ability to work iteratively and have an eagerness to learn and guide as needed
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and inquisitive
- Ability to follow direction and collaborate on projects with client and internal team
- Strong online portfolio of digital work
(Opening in a remote capacity)
Corra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressMiami Beach, FL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Corra