Account Based Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Corra is the global digital agency that lifestyle brands trust to accelerate their growth. Working at the intersection of commerce technology and customer experience strategy, we are known for our unmatched ability to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to leading B2C and B2B retailers.
Over the past 15+ years, we have helped merchants enable and scale their commerce vision, channeling our expertise and passion in the Magento Commerce, Adobe Experience Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, and Shopify Plus platforms along with many vetted technology partners.
Winner of multiple Best Places to Work awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
Are you highly creative, detail-oriented, and have a passion for sales/marketing and storytelling? Corra is looking for an Account Based Marketing Manager Director of Marketing to manage the agency’s content strategy, sales enablement and to drive demand generation through the creation of impactful experiences throughout the sales process.
- Develop the editorial calendar in accordance with key organization goals and feedback from demand generation, business development, event, and product marketing
- Produce content for a variety of formats and channels including blog articles, whitepapers, press releases, case studies, partner initiatives, video, and social media
- Develop a copywriting strategy to craft a unique “Corra” voice. Ensure that voice is consistent across all materials, content, and communications
- Strategize on content initiatives that continuously establish Corra’s thought leadership
- Manage relationship with third-party content agency
- Amplify the voice of our testimonials in the market through the execution of content initiatives (extended case studies, speaking opportunities, videos, references, etc)
- Work with Product Marketing Manager to identify industry trends, carry out PR activities, and assist with the creation of copy for product positioning and messaging
- Develop and execute campaign plans to promote new product launches
- Work with demand generation to plan and execute integrated lead gen campaigns and ABM campaigns
- Assist with the creation of copy for collateral, presentation and proposals to reflect Corra’s unique voice
- Produce customer-facing collateral including sell sheets, data sheets, lookbooks, guides, and more for all funnel stages by working with the sales team to identify needs and requirements
- Work with the Director, Revenue Marketing to implement an Account-Based Marketing strategy across target accounts working closely with Sales
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure proper account targeting in digital channels
- Develop customer journeys by persona to inform marketing strategy
- Measure, analyze, and report on the impact of ABM plan on sales pipeline and revenue (both marketing sourced and marketing influenced)
- Create compelling and easy to understand field content including sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets
- Assist in managing marketing budget for account based marketing programs
- Minimum 5 years of content marketing experience, preferably in an agency or IT/software setting
- Understanding of the sales process and able to provide strategic support to help accelerate deals
- Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading and verbal communication skills are essential
- Experience with creating copy for press releases, case studies, blogs, and other collateral
- Creative and analytical thinker, with strong collaborative skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced environment
- HTML, WordPress, and Pardot knowledge a plus
- Past management experience
(Open to remote and full-time/part-time & opportunities)
Corra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Corra