Our facility has been a proud member of the Corpus Christi community for over 30 years. We are now under new management and in search of a Licensed Executive Director for the Assisted Living facility located within the Corpus Christi Nursing Center.
If you are passionate about helping residents meet their full potential, then this is the right place for you. The primary role of the Executive Director is to oversee the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standard, guidelines, and regulations that govern ALF to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
Essential Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the facility’s programs and activities in accordance with guidelines.
- Develop and maintain written policies and procedures and professional standards of practice that govern the operation of the facility.
- Assist the HR Director and department directors in development of performance-based job evaluations.
- Assist department directors in the development, use, and implementation of departmental policies, procedures, and professional standards of practice.
- Conduct daily meetings with appropriate staff during facility inspections to discuss survey findings and formulation of plans of action/correction.
- Maintain a good public relations program that serves the best interest of the facility and community alike.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of competent department directors, supervisors, facility- non-licensed staff, consultants, etc.
- Ensure that the resident’s rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property, and civil rights are well established and maintained at all times.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is necessary. A degree in Public Health Administration or Business Administration, or a health related degree is preferred but not required.
- Minimum, two years of experience in a management capacity in a hospital or nursing facility.
- Unencumbered ALF license required.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Requires the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to nursing facility administration.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Requires knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines governing personnel administration.
- Must be able to read and interpret financial records, reports, etc.
- Knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
Salary based upon Experience
Job Type: Full-time
- And much more!