A leader in the power sports industry is seeking a Senior Associate Marketing Manager for a 6+ months contract assignment. This role has a strong potential for extension and even conversion to a permanent role. Due to COVID, the role is currently remote, but will eventually be located onsite in their Plymouth office.
The Senior Associate Marketing Manager, Parts, Garments & Accessories (PG&A), leads the development of marketing strategy and plans that meet the PG&A division goals and objectives. Responsible for managing multi-channel marketing communications to strengthen the brand and drive growth through consumer & dealer awareness; providing cross-category leadership to develop communications and promotions based on consumer needs, motivators and behaviors; and working collaboratively with the E-Commerce, Product, Sales, and Brand teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategy and Planning
- Develop integrated marketing launch and go-to-market plans that include strategy, positioning, naming and message development for our RZR product line of accessories
- Develop and manage multimedia content strategy on- and off-line; including photography, copy, animations, and video
- Ensure consistent adherence to brand guidelines for all marketing materials
- Develop integrated go-to-market plans to expand our position in the wheel & tire and lighting competitive space
- Marketing Asset Development & Execution – Market Research, Events, Campaigns & Tools
- Develop multi-channel purchase funnel marketing campaigns by working in conjunction with agencies and the product management team
- Drive effective and compelling marketing elements, including print collateral, social, email, in-store POP, digital media, advertising, public relations, training, and presentations
- Work with cross-departmental team, maintain, and develop the master content and traffic calendars
- Develop project scopes & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility, and that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Responsible for all phases of consumer catalogs including creative, layout/pagination, studio and location photography, production, inventory and field distribution
- Develop e-commerce marketing plan and partner with e-commerce teams on execution for brand e-commerce/store front
- Lead planning and execution of events including dealer shows and consumer events
- Create collateral for retail events and promotions communicated via email and direct mail, social and email, dealer advertisements, and in-store POP
- Build 1:1 relationship with consumers and build brand affinity through customer retention efforts
- Drive consumer insights generation and analysis via focus groups, surveys and other measurement
- Track and analyze competitive marketing efforts to optimize communication methods, mediums, and technologies to engage with various audiences
- Keep current with emerging digital marketing channels (i.e. social, mobile, email, search)
- Track and report on all campaign metrics
- Mentor other marketing specialists to deliver PGA objectives.
- Manage agency interaction, schedules, budgets and production of materials
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years marketing or related experience - digital marketing experience preferred.
- Proven leadership and mentoring experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment, managing tasks on time and within budget
- Team leader who is able to work well across, and up and down the organization.
- Ability to operate autonomously on location (video shoots, shows, events, etc.).
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.
Corps Team ServicesCorps Team is a national leader in strategic workforce solutions for highly skilled, hard-to-find talent. Through our three specialized divisions (Corps Search, Mom Corps, Corps Advisory), we are able to help firms achieve higher returns on their talent investments. We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.