Our client, a large telecommunications company, is currently searching for a Sales Support Specialist to support our Political Media Team at their office just outside of Albany. This is a long term contract assignment, lasting through the 2020 political campaign season.
At A Glance…
As an essential team member supporting National Political Sales, this position plays a crucial role in end to end workflow support to ensure effective campaign delivery for the company's clients.
This position will oversee all facets of the political execution process and work in collaboration with internal cross-functional groups as well as our national sales partner, NCC Media.
Political Sales Specialist Duties/Requirements…
- Accurately enter and process television advertising schedules for various Political campaigns within the cable footprint.
- Act as a liaison between the company and NCC Media in all aspects, but especially in regards to order execution issues and order stewardship.
- Manage communication between all cross-functional groups (Pricing, Operations, Reporting, etc.) to confirm advertising schedules run as ordered by client and are fulfilled properly and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with internal and external Traffic teams to help facilitate order traffic instructions and spot delivery information against daily deadlines.
- Partner with NCC’s Competitive Team to provide insights on Political spending requests and inquires.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written/oral communication skills required to service internal and external clients.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload surrounding strict deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn and excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of cable television and advanced advertising products is a plus.