In this role, you will be responsible for leading and supporting a company-wide software implementation for the largest manufacturer of cooling panels and specialty cooling products. This includes a focus on manufacturing roadmaps, ongoing optimization of inventory, and delivery of products. You will be responsible for leading assigned projects from concept to implementation and managing all related activities. Associated with visible and highly critical sales, risk, compliance, and technology initiatives that are across one or more lines of business.
Accountable for developing an understanding of the nature of their firms’ business to be able to provide the needed support. You will interact with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish plans and objectives.
**This is a full-time, 3 to 4-month contract position located in North Fort Worth.
· Manage project plans, issues, and associated risks.
· Manages project activities in accordance with plans and schedules while adjusting improve project flow, including the negotiation and adjustment of resources throughout the life of the project(s). Facilitates project flow by ensuring team members are aware of tasks and expected deliverables while motivating team and building commitment to objectives and tasks.
· Works with departmental leadership and key stakeholders to understand business needs and develop proposals that can be submitted for prioritization.
· Develops detailed project plans, schedules, budgets, resource plans, and status reports for moderate to complex IT projects involving multiple implications (human resources, funding, facilities, and equipment), consideration of risk tolerance, and impact of parallel tasks, multiple dependencies, and interfaces with existing systems.
· Works with a variety of stakeholders to resource the project and coordinates/facilitates communication across multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and executives.
· Leads Project staff in analyzing business processes, IT processes, and system functionality to determine gaps and process inefficiencies.
· Facilitates solutions to close gaps, solve problems, and improve processes while watching for trends in determining root cause.
· Ensures adherence to quality standards, reviews project deliverables, and maintains/improves project management methodologies and tools.
· Conducts project plan reviews for projects managed by others.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
· PMP certification required.
· Five (5) years’ experience managing all aspects of the development and implementation of system projects is required.
· Agile workflow experience required.
· Smartsheet experience required.
We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.
Corps Team ServicesCorps Team is a national leader in strategic workforce solutions for highly skilled, hard-to-find talent. Through our three specialized divisions (Corps Search, Mom Corps, Corps Advisory), we are able to help firms achieve higher returns on their talent investments. We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.