HR Operations Analyst - 14400
Corps Team Services Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, A leading global provider of cloud-based software solutions, is seeking an HR Operations Analyst for a contract role located in Charlotte, NC.
The People and Places Team is seeking an energetic, versatile, quick thinking team member to join our People Operations team. The ideal candidate will be collaborative and team oriented. More specifically, you are a thoughtful People Operations professional, ready to partner with all levels of employees across the globe to give our workforce an amazing employee experience. The individual in this role will partner with other members of the People and Places team to improve and innovate process and execute innovative people programs that will be a catalyst to our high-performance culture.
What You Need to Be Successful
- High level of data integrity, accuracy, and operational excellence
- Collaboration across the team and willing to step in and support one another
- Confidentiality and the ability to manage private employee information to protect the reputation of the organization
- Service orientation with a quick turnaround on email questions and requests
- Curiosity about why we do things a certain way, have a specific process in place, how things work (health care, performance management, reason we track attrition, etc.) and desire to innovate new processes
- Ability to approach challenges and opportunities with a business mindset and bring HR knowledge
- Commitment to ongoing HR learning
- Ability to appropriately challenge what good HR process looks like and innovate and iterate
What You Will Work On
- Mainstream on-boarding information and create next generation on-boarding program
- Onboarding - backgrounds checks, New Hire Welcome, validation of employee legal documents, welcoming new employees, new hire paperwork, ensure manager and IT are a go Day 1
- Answer benefit plan questions and facilitate benefits related items (Leaves of Absence, Worker's Compensation)
- Writing & Creative Support for HR Content and Programs
- Create exit paperwork (including separation agreements), kickoff terminations in HRIS, notify payroll for final check, arrange exit interview
- On-going ADP updates (manager, cost center, compensation, stock, referral bonuses, spot bonuses, etc.)
- Data Audit for internal compliance, SOX, and ongoing data integrity
- Maintain and update intranet in partnership with People Operations team
- Support Employees and Managers on questions sent to our internal AskHR email alias
- Special projects including M&A, process documentation, internal and external audits, etc.
- Annual trainings (i.e., anti-harassment) and compliance updates (i.e., labor law posters)
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field preferred
- 5+ years' experience in HR in a fast-paced environment (preferably start up or tech company)
- Experience with Workday is required.
- Understanding of Workday implementation, ADP and Jobvite is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel skills, including vlookup and pivot table experience
- High quality document and report preparation
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to be agile in a dynamic environment.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute on key objectives.
We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.
Corps Team ServicesWhy Work Here?
Self-funded mission-driven non-profit. Opportunity to make a difference. Hybrid work arrangement.
Corps Team is a national leader in strategic workforce solutions for highly skilled, hard-to-find talent. Through our three specialized divisions (Corps Search, Mom Corps, Corps Advisory), we are able to help firms achieve higher returns on their talent investments. We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.