FP&A Financial Analyst
Corps Team is seeking a FP&A Financial Analyst for a full time, direct hire position with a full benefits package in Reston, VA. Our client is a well-funded technology firm experiencing significant growth. Recruiting and staffing of this position is being handled by Corps Team on behalf of our client. Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C. metro area and able to work on site in Reston, VA. No relocation assistance is available for this role.
The FP&A Financial Analyst will:
- Coordinate, consolidate, develop and analyze budgets, re-estimates and short/long term plans.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Prepare cash flow reports and analysis.
- Oversee project financials and reporting.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from a top-tier program and 3+ years in comparable position.
- Minimum of 3+ years of financial analyst in corporate financial planning and analysis
- Significant experience with budgets, planning, project oversight, cash flow, analysis, audits and reporting
- Experience with government contracting a strong plus
- Experience with Unanet a strong plus
- Exceptional Excel skills required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize key
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to take charge
- Candidates must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be comfortable in a very creative and dynamic environment
- Flexible attitude towards duties and responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Ability to work on site in Reston, VA full time
We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.
Corps Team ServicesCorps Team is a national leader in strategic workforce solutions for highly skilled, hard-to-find talent. Through our three specialized divisions (Corps Search, Mom Corps, Corps Advisory), we are able to help firms achieve higher returns on their talent investments. We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.