Enterprise Account Executive
A growing technology company is seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Executive for a fantastic opportunity to join their team. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity based in the Washington, D.C. area. While work will be primarily remote, candidates must be local to the DC metro area and able to travel to client offices in the DC metro area.
The Enterprise Account Executive will focus on new business account development in the DC Metro area marketplace. This role will have a focus to various vertical industry accounts. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with VP and C-Level prospects, presenting unique value driven programs, and meeting an annual sales quota. The company provides a thorough sales training program, including product knowledge, mentorship, sales process, and business development strategies.
- Develop and qualify new clients within respective territory or vertical market
- Drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Close Net new Clients and meet sales activity targets
- Attend industry networking events & trade shows
- Gather and utilize business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls and solution presentations that drive new business
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Present information and solutions in a C-professional manner
- Produce quotes, proposals, presentations, and account review data where necessary
- Engage with customers post-sale via account reviews and quarterly meetings to prove ROI, create new value, and educate/train client teams
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years new business to business (B2B) sales experience in complex solutions sale environment, preferably with a long sales cycle environment (6-12M) required
- 2+ years outside sales experience required
- 1+ years SAAS sales experience required
- Experience selling to manufacturing, finance, and tech companies preferred
- Experience in analyzing markets and customer needs to develop innovative strategies leading to increased sales
- Must have experience calling on C-suite
- Excellent financial and business acumen required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and Contact Management System preferred
- Solid skills in the following areas:
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Business Development
- Qualifying Prospects
- Enterprise Technology Sales
- Technology Solutions
- Consultative Selling
- Outside Sales
We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.
Corps Team ServicesCorps Team is a national leader in strategic workforce solutions for highly skilled, hard-to-find talent. Through our three specialized divisions (Corps Search, Mom Corps, Corps Advisory), we are able to help firms achieve higher returns on their talent investments. We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.