A large telecommunications company is seeking an experienced Digital Service and Customer Experience Manager for a 3+ months contract assignment in south Charlotte.
The Manager, Digital Service & Customer Experience will be responsible for driving the customer experience on the Mobile IVR (Interactive Voice Response) to increase the self-service capabilities, while driving containment and customer satisfaction improvement.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new features
- Continuously iterate and improve the company's IVR, based on extensive analysis of IVR call flows, exit points, utilization, speech performance, and call listening.
- Make recommendations based on data for process improvement and strategic business decision making
- Define success metrics for new projects and track daily performance for existing products to ensure the team is moving towards defined goals
- Compile Executive level reporting as required
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Manage and coach individual contributors
- Must be comfortable working within a constantly changing environment
- BA/BS Required Or Equivalent Experience
- 5+ years of Experience in related industry (Telecommunications, IVR, Cable)
- At least 1 year of Experience working for companies with technology or software products
- 3+ years of Prior Leadership Experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex data
- Ability to listen to and interpret the needs of the customer
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office etc.)
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations with employees, customers, and suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects while coordinating efforts across a variety of functional areas
- Customer focused
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Independent thinker Project management skills
- Strong knowledge of telephony and customer support systems
- Strong analytical approach to presenting recommendations and making decisions
- Technically savvy
- Familiar with PBX Call routing technology involving call center environments
- Ability to develop comprehensive test plans
- Related Work Experience
- Avaya PBX and call center experience
We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.