Customer Service Rep 14089
Corps Team Services Riverview, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A large telecommunications company is seeking an experienced Customer Service Rep I for 3-6+ month contract role, located in Riverview, FL
The Offline Customer Support Specialist is responsible for various back-office tasks that support Customer Operations. Responsibilities include completing tasks that typically require research, customer contact, and resolution of complex customer requests and analyzing audit/error reports to ensure that people, process and technology are effectively supporting the customer and the operational business rules. The Offline Customer Support Specialist must provide exceptional customer service with strong attention to details.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Complete offline/back office tasks for customer support such as mailing statements, call logs, etc.
- Identify, analyze and correct errors on customer accounts in the billing system and ancillary systems as required.
- Support multiple billing and ancillary systems and resources i.e., ICOMS, CSG, CRM, Gateway, KM systems and Case Management Systems.
- Support both Residential and Small to Medium Business tasks.
- Support multiple “work/call types” – Handle billing, order management and technical requests from such as White Mail, Equipment Research, PPV Research, Account Corrections and Lock Box requests
- Requires customer contact to complete requests where information is missing, customer requests can’t be verified, or requests that conflict with business rules.
- Administer all company business rules while fulfilling customer requests.
- Will identify trends and provide insight into process or system enhancements
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Attributes such as initiative, objectivity, consistency and accuracy are essential
- Use of business judgment, organization and time management are necessary.
- Ability to identify and address business needs from a quality perspective is essential
- Proficiency with tools and billing systems used by customer care and sales.
- Ability to work in multiple data systems.
- Effective allocation of time resources.
- Proficient understanding of company product offerings and all lines of business.
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organizes, prioritizes, and works efficiently and effectively under deadlines
- Intermediate or better knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, required.
- Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Bilingual a plus
- Customer service, retail or transaction-based support environment 1+
- Knowledge of cable industry preferred 1+
- Knowledge of cable billing systems (CSG/ICOMS) preferred 1+
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor´s Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent training, education/experience preferred, but not required
We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.
Corps Team ServicesWhy Work Here?
Exciting company with lots of room for growth!
Corps Team is a national leader in strategic workforce solutions for highly skilled, hard-to-find talent. Through our three specialized divisions (Corps Search, Mom Corps, Corps Advisory), we are able to help firms achieve higher returns on their talent investments. We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.