Are you an Accountant/Analyst who loves to bring order to an organization and add value by creating a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results?
Our Dallas partner is a top behavioral health institution seeking an experienced, transparent, passionate Accounting Analyst to join their growing Accounting team. This position reports directly to the CFO and will be responsible for accounting projects and responsibilities that include the following:
· Maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records.
· Collaborate with various teams and the accounting department to gain insight into accounting practices and goals of better financial results and efficiencies.
· Assist with and make recommendations to a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
· Cash management and risk management support.
· Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
· Help support all activities of the accounting department, including but not limited to financial reporting, payroll and cash management, debt compliance, maintenance of accounts receivable and accounts payables.
· Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations.
· Provide financial analyses as needed.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
· 5-7 years of Accounting experience and managing an accounting team is a plus.
· Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
· Strong Interpersonal and problem-solving skills required.
· Proven experience in collaborating and creating solutions to enhance accounting functions and solid understanding of how an accounting department runs.
We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.