Tolling QA Analyst
Corporate Temps Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hours: traditional daytime
Hourly Rate: $18
Hybrid: 3 days in office, 2 days remote
Training: 3 weeks onsite
The Tolling Quality Assurance Analyst will report to the Toll System Director under general supervision ensuring that express lanes trips are properly constructed and posted. In addition, the Tolling Quality Assurance Analyst will provide team support to the Tolling/Interoperability Operations Team assisting with analyzing data, research, and reporting for the Mobility Operations Division.
Job Responsibilities and Performance Standards:
- Perform Trip Consolidation on Georgia Express Lane Systems.
- Identifying, correcting, and merging incorrectly formed toll transactions.
- Posting trips to customer accounts.
- Perform Research and Reporting using various applications.
- Provides support researching & investigating data issues
- Provides support performing quality analysis and audits
- Provides support for completing and disseminating reports
- Maintains a consistent, high quality, customer-focused orientation.
- Communicates with all Agency personnel and customers professionally when conducting business and providing services.
- Provides clear and accurate information when explaining procedures or providing recommendations and/or improvements.
- Collaborates and confers with team members to resolve problems quickly.
- Provide backup support for the Operations Administrator when needed.
- Assist with material preparations for formal & informal audits and interoperability meetings when needed.
- Assist with reconciliation of the Monthly Maintenance Reports.
- Assist with tracking Maintenance tickets.
Corporate TempsWhy Work Here?
Awesome opportunities, placing diversity all over GA for the past 30 years! We have temp to perm opportunities, cash referrals & benefits.