- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CORPORATE PLUS IS LOOKING FOR A DIRECT HIRE HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST IN ATLANTA, GA PAYING 75K-80K IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND RESUME TO MARIAH@CORPORATETEMPS.COM
THIS ROLE IS WITH A FORTUNATE 50 URBAN APPAREL/ FOOTWEAR COMPANY THAT IS NATIONWIDE BASED OUT OF ATLANTA,GA AGAIN IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND RESUME TO MARIAH@CORPORATETEMPS.COM
770-934-1710 EXT 112
The primary purpose of the Human Resources Generalist is to provide broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. The Human Resources Generalist will undertake a wide range of HR tasks, such as organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. The incumbent will utilize Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential and act as the main point of contact for employees' queries on HR-related topics.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Conduct research to identify promising leaders within the company to build a succession plan that will effectively support organizational goals and the company mission in various situations
• Educate and train all employees on organizational behaviors, policies and procedures to ensure understanding is affirmed and resources utilized
• Conduct employee onboarding and organize training & development initiatives
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
• Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
• Assist in implementation of human resource policies
• Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
• Ensure compliance with labor regulations
• Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
• Conduct new employee orientation.
• Monitor career progression for high potential staff
• Conduct exit interviews and analyze data and make recommendations to the management team for the corrective action.
• Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
• Facilitate training to assigned markets
• Performs other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
Education And/or Experience
- 2 to 4 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelors' degree in Human Resources or related field of expertise preferred
- SHRM or HRCI Certification preferred.
Skills And Knowledge Requirements:
• Work requires a solid knowledge of business and an excellent command of the English language to effectively communicate with management, associates and customers.
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• Must demonstrate an ability to think strategically, plan and organize effectively.
• Must be able to maintain an exemplary degree of professionalism in all situations.
• Requires a proficient analytical ability to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
• Results driven with demonstrated critical and creative thinking skills. Project management, time management, analytical and superior organizational skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion, confidentiality, and independent judgment with the ability to use compassion and diplomacy.
• Proven ability to plan, organize, multi-task, set priorities effectively and efficiently to proactively respond to changing demands, from multiple sources.
• The ability to execute directives with precision and consistency.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office products is required.
• This position requires up to 90% travel.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk; or hear.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job may include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
• The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Corporate TempsWhy Work Here?
Awesome opportunities, placing diversity all over GA for the past 30 years! We have temp to perm opportunities, cash referrals & benefits.