Long term Contractor – Bilingual Customer Service Center Supervisor
Client is looking for a long-term Customer Service Center Manager with the possibility of going temporary to permanent. This candidate will be assigned to the call center team. The call center operates Monday-Friday 5:30 am to 8:30 pm. The ideal candidate should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act as a resource to the Customer Service Representatives (CSR). This position reports to the Customer Service Center. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 11:30am-8:30pm; however, they must be flexible to accommodate changes in schedule to meet the needs of the business. They will be required to perform the following duties:
- Under limited supervision, responsible for supervising and training assigned staff in a customer service center environment.
- Monitors the progress and productivity of assigned staff to evaluate employee performance ensuring daily and monthly performance results are met.
- Ensures the proper execution of tasks performed in the Customer Service Center by assigning and monitoring task completion, tracking goals and giving feedback to the Customer Service Staff.
- Develops and implements operational procedures, coordinates training programs, evaluates employee performance, serves as a liaison for operational issues, and responds to customer inquiries and escalated calls.
- Supervises and coaches a staff of state and supporting contracted employees to build customer loyalty.
- 5 Live/ 5 Recorded call monitoring on each employee
- Maintain and track schedule adherence and enter all CSC Adjustments e.g. CSR’s leave request, call outs etc.
- Update the Customer Service Center schedule as needed
- Interviews applicants and makes appropriate selection recommendations according to applicable shifts.
- All other duties assigned to meet the needs of the business
Must have at least 2 -3 years of consecutive exp. in Start up, Call Center Management experience ( at least 40-60 agents in Call Center), Healthcare exp. is a plus Preferred Bilingual ( Unless extremely strong exp), Start up proven results within previous employment, and Ready to hit the ground running! Trilingual is a plus