- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The Programmer Analyst will be responsible for developing and writing computer programs to achieve organizational goals.
- Collaborate with other departments to understand their needs and partner with them to develop or maintain software for them.
- Writing and continually updating programs for internal and external needs is an essential need for this position.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's or two-year degree in a computer field
- Computer Science Engineering Degree
- 2 to 5 years of IT development experience
- Net development skills
- Web development skills
- Source code control management
- Progress Programming Language
Corporate Solutions Tech
AddressGreen Bay, WI
TechnologyView all jobs at Corporate Solutions Tech