Program Manager 100% Remote
Corporate Solutions Tech Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
5+ years of experience as a project manager
5-8 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education as a Program Manager
Bachelor's in an IT related field, Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience
PMP - Project Mgmt Professional
Sr. Program Manager
Requirements for position:
Must have both waterfall and agile experience. Must be PMP or AGILE certified.
Healthcare experience required
Claims or Compliance experience highly preferred
5+ years of experience as a program manager, scrum master, agile release train engineer
IT Domain and Business Acumen required: Health Care IT, Health Insurance, Compliance, Security, Infrastructure Services, Claims
75/hr. on W2
Duration until 12/24/21 with extension likely
IT Program Managers are responsible for the overall direction, management, communication, coordination of status reports, and accountability of project-oriented work efforts and success of their projects across the IT organization. This position focuses on technical projects related to the design, development, execution, implementation or maintenance of systems or software. IT Program Managers ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. They create scope documents based on approved charters and project plans (work breakdown structures.) They track key milestones and adjust project plans, budget requests and/or resources to meet the needs of customers. IT Program Managers are assigned to projects with multiple interdependencies and of high complexity, scope, risk and impact to the business. The IT Program Managers are relied upon to coach, mentor and train other Project Managers and serve as subject matter experts and leaders in their field.
• Manage multiple projects across multiple placemat items with multiple internal and external dependencies, complex or multiple scope, a higher level of risk requiring mitigation plans, multiple integration points with some external integration related to functional capabilities, time sensitive works within multiple teams of resources.
• Responsible for Program Management and integration across multiple placemat items and in some cases multiple BRMs.
• Accountable for the financial management of one big or multiple smaller placemat items including the integration opportunities and cost reductions.
• Responsible for approving multiple plans across multiple projects and initiatives (Program level or integrated plan level).
• Understands the need for Business Case/ROI and ensures its completion.
• Acts as a Mentor both formal and informal to other PMs across the Enterprise
• Leads change initiatives and workgroups in area.
• Influences multiple areas of the company and is considered a change leader.
• Communicate project status to project team, stakeholders' leadership and other PMs associated with projects.
• Advise leadership, customers, and staff on strategic solutions to dealing with barriers within a project.
• Communicates with all levels of the organization - including leading Steering Committee Meetings and Executive Leadership Sessions.
• Accountable for active facilitation of Program issue resolution, change, risk and dependency management.
• Trains others on PMP concepts and principles.
• Accountable for project delivery including meeting time, budget and quality standards and customer expectations.
• Leads project meetings.
• Creates and maintains relationships with stakeholders and team members in order to achieve mutual goals.
• Trains others on PMP principles and concepts.
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
• Actively looks for feedback on performance.
• Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback.
• Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Expert proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project.
• High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
• Proven leadership ability including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
• Expert in Understanding the SDLC and Agile methodology disciplines.
• Broad knowledge of Information Technology.
• Expert knowledge in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes.
• Thorough understanding of industry and/or business-related processes, products, systems, functions and architectures.
• Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
• Ability to Lead/Facilitate project Executive Meeting to obtain schedule, issues, risk and dependency updates.
• Ability to document meeting minutes, action items from project status meetings.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload of project resources
• Agile Scrum Master
• Experience using Agile methodology
• ITIL Base foundation certified
• Green belt on Lean Six Sigma Principles
Corporate Solutions Tech
TechnologyView all jobs at Corporate Solutions Tech