Data Integration Specialist
Corporate Solutions Tech Ann Arbor, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Design and develop ETL (Talend) / SQL / Python based processes to perform complex data transformation processes.
- Design, code, and test major data processing features, as well as work jointly with other team members to provide complex software enhancements for the enterprise data storage platforms (RDBMS and No-SQL platforms)
- Build Data Integration solutions to handle batch / streaming / IoT data on ETL, Big-Data platforms.
- Develop and Deliver changes in the Enterprise Data Warehouse according to Data Warehousing best practices
- Gather requirements and construct documentation to aid in maintenance and code reuse in accordance with team processes and standards
- Design, code, and test major data processing features, as well as work jointly with other team members to provide complex software enhancements for the enterprise data storage platforms
- Monitor scheduled jobs and improve reliability of ongoing processing
- Monitor, measure, and enhance ways to improve system performance
- Ability to multi-task deliverables and manage them in an efficient manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Understanding and Hands-on experience with key technologies (SQL, ETL, Data modeling, data processing)
- Development experience in a Big-Data environment a Plus; Spark, Kafka, Message Queues
- 1 – 2 yrs Hands-on experience with ETL tools
- Strong SQL skills with Relational DBMS technology - SQL Server a plus
- Experience with shell scripting / Python
- Good understanding and expertise in relational database concepts and data processing concepts
- Experience in handling multiple data formats (Delimited file, JSON, XML etc)
- Hands on experience designing and implementing data ingestion techniques for real time processes (IoT, eCommerce) a plus.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of CRM, MDM, and Business Intelligence a plus
- Candidate must be thorough and detail-oriented
- Able to work on multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
Corporate Solutions Tech
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at Corporate Solutions Tech