- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly
Recruiter/Account Manager – Schaumburg, IL
$50,000 base + generous commission structure (no glass ceiling) $60,000-$70,000 first year, $70,000-$90,000 year two
For more than two decades, Corporate Resources of Illinois has been helping businesses secure some of the best talent. In fact, we’re so successful that 80% of our client base are return customers. Exceeding client expectations is our goal with each and every position we fill.
At Corporate Resources, our field of expertise includes filling positions in account management, accounting, bookkeeping, customer service, data entry, sales, office management, reception and more. We save businesses time, money, and frustration.
We are currently seeking to fill an internal role of Recruiter/Account Manager. We work in a fast paced, ever-changing industry and are looking for candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of eagerness and a competitive drive.
- Develop strong relationships with both candidates and clients, understanding their needs and assisting them to find the right fit
- Source, screen and interview candidates to acquire a strong applicant pool when presenting resumes to client’s openings
- Keep candidates and clients informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Process background checks, drug screens and reference checks prior to job offers
- Consult both applicants and clients to ensure their expectations can be met while searching for employment/employees
- Market Corporate Resources services to new potential businesses
- Develop and maintain a strong referral network to secure top quality candidates
- Negotiate rates and close business deals
- Exemplary communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Possess a think-on-your-feet mentality
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience in a sales, human resources, recruiting, or client services role desired, but not required
You will be trained on: taking client job openings, fees, screening resumes, interviews, reference checks and testing applicants on their software knowledge. Training will also encompass business development and marketing techniques to gain new business opportunities.
Our goal is about finding the solution. Some days are routine, some days are turned upside down, depending on our client’s needs. You need to have excellent communication skills, the ability to be diplomatic coupled with an infectious, likable personality. A strong backbone required, our job is full of roller coaster days, most good some that seem an endless stream of issues that require resolution.
Corporate ResourcesSchaumburg, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.