Propio Language Services is transforming communication by developing tools and technologies that make it easier and more efficient for clients to engage with the Limited English Proficiency Population to improve access to healthcare and essential services in social services, education, legal and many others.
The Operations Associate will support OnSite Operations Team, which focuses on interacting with clients and interpreters to schedule interpreters to schedule interpreters to provide interpretation services within medical, educational, and other settings located within the 7-County in the Greater Twin Cities area. This role works with our clients and interpreters to create client satisfaction, interpreter engagement, and ensuring Propio achieves a profitable business model.
- Manage, intake, and fulfill requests for interpreter services sent via email or over the phone or entered into our scheduling system by clients
- Work with Interpreters to coordinate and schedule On-site and Virtual Interpreter appointments to maximize Interpreter availability and fulfill our clients’ needs and expectations.
- Work with Operations Team to exceed performance metrics including appointments filled.
- Work collaboratively with other departments within the organization to ensure continuity and consistency in delivering the client experience.
- Ensure documentation required for Interpreters and Clients is handled securely and confidentially.
- Contribute to a positive work environment with clients, interpreters, and co-workers.
- Ensure accurate communication of client account adjustments to Client Success Manager as needed when amended.
- Some weekend or evening on-call shifts may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or equivalent, relevant experience
- Experience in client services within a call center environment (preferred)
- Ability to be resourceful, take ownership, be motivated to exceed goals
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on need
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
- Outstanding customer service and professional behavior
- Flexibility to modify or extend schedule as necessary based on business needs
- Experience using Microsoft Suite of Products (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Propio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal background check, drug screen, education, and employment verification.
Powered by JazzHR
Corporate Propio Language ServicesMinneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.