Sales Specialist - DC, FL, IL, NM, TX, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect & Teamwork. In this role you will be responsible for providing sales and marketing support to a community by assisting with lead generation, closing sales, and achieving/exceeding move in goals, as well as maintaining a positive image of the community with referral sources, residents, and staff personnel. Immediate occupancy growth and revenue growth are the top two priorities and focus areas of this position.Job Description
- Complete and send out site visit reports every ten days and host the site visit report review with the Divisional Director of Sales and Marketing, Vice President of Operations, and Regional Director of Operations.
- Schedule, organize, and conduct tours with prospective residents of independent and assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing.
- Respond and follow-up with all walk-ins, phone inquiries, and mail-ins timely and appropriately and treat each inquiry with value.
- Meet the targeted sales expectations with respect to call outs, first on-site personal touches, securing deposits, and move ins.
- Create, plan, and implement special events at the community to bring in prospective residents and their family members.
- Take the lead with all sales that become uncertain, and instruct and teach the individual assisting with the lead on immediate next steps and strategies.
- Participate in huddle calls and all admissions related problem solving sessions.
- 1+ years of sales experience within the Senior Housing industry
- You have compiled a solid track record of sales experience and success in achieving sales goals.
- You currently have a valid Driver's license.
- You are detail-oriented and take pride in crossing T’s and dotting I’s.
- You have an outgoing personality and enjoy communicating with co-workers from multiple departments, as well as prospective residents and their family members.
- You have excellent computer skills and are able to learn and navigate different software and applications easily.
- You are experienced with rejection and use it to motivate you rather than deflate you.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires that all employees provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination unless exempt due to medical, religious, or personal beliefs. Government requirements or exclusions may apply.
BusinessView all jobs at Corporate Office
Get fresh Sales Development Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.