Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is seeking a dynamic candidate to fill their Financial Analyst opening. The ideal candidate for this role will have a positive, energetic approach to working in a highly collaborative environment. The Financial Analyst will perform financial reporting and variance analysis.
If you are looking for a career change then don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
Apply TODAY to learn more!
- Assist with financial statement reporting and variance analysis across the business
- Assist with Consolidated Reporting & Analysis during the monthly close process
- Prepare weekly and monthly KPIs metrics reporting to Leadership
- Provide insight based on factual data gathered within the organization
- Develop reports that more easily allow leadership to understand data
- Involved in the Budget-to-Actual review process with Plant Managers
- Support financial modeling and other ad hoc analysis requests
- Support and assist the operations team and/or other corporate initiatives on a project basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- 3+ years of business finance, accounting, or relevant business professional experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Corporate LadderWadsworth, OH
USAView All Corporate Ladder Jobs
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.