We have partnered with a company in Cleveland, Ohio who is looking for a motivated individual to join an experienced Warehouse Team at their fully air-conditioned facility for a first shift position (7:00am to 3:00pm with a paid half hour lunch). Our Client is a multi-product line manufacturing company producing frozen cookie dough, baked cookies, cakes and more in one location under the same ownership for 25+ years.
Both manual and automated tasks are required throughout the work day including lifting up to 50 pounds, standing for long periods, bending, lifting and working in a refrigerated or frozen environment for short periods of time pulling or putting products away.
- Using a hand jack in the loading and unloading of bakery products safely onto pallets and transportation trucks.
- Accurately receiving raw materials and shipping finished products is part of a typical work day.
- Building pallets for shipment of cases weighing up to 25 pounds each and containing up to 70 cases.
- Working a production line from start of the product to shipping is required.
- Must be able to work overtime with limited or no advance notice.
Ideal candidate will have
- Good math and communication skills
- Participate in ongoing training
- Can work well as a team member or on your own
- Must follow all food safety laws and our cGMP’s.
Competitive wages include fully paid hospitalization with vision and dental coverage as well as paid vacation, holidays and sick days.