Our growing client is seeking a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist with strong SAP experience to join their team! This person will be responsible for leading the accounts payable team by answering all questions related to SAP and AP processes and functions.
Located in Solon, Ohio, our Client is a global manufacturer with offices located both domestically and internationally and provides a great work-life balance. The Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist will work a 9-80 schedule; 9 hours Monday through Thursday, 8 hours on shift on Friday with every other Friday off. Due to COVID-10 they are on a rotating schedule of working remotely and coming into the office where there are social distancing and sanitization procedures in place.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare, post, and review AP invoices on daily basis. Ensures proper requests and authorization
- Verifies and researches account discrepancies with Supply Chain
- Responsible for processing checks, ACH’s, and wire transfers to vendors.
- Input AP Vendor requests into the accounting system. Set up new vendor and maintain existing vendors
- Ensure invoice and vendor inquiries are handled in an accurate and timely manner
- Lead for AP closing responsibilities
- Supports 1099 review and filing
- Follows up on account statements and other discrepancies regarding payment of accounts
- Train and develop users in the utilization of SAP
- Serves as liaison between the company and vendors in the resolution of problems
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and managers at all levels
- Supports other projects and performs other duties as assigned
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred
WORK EXPERIENCE/OTHER DUTIES:
- 5+ of high-volume A/P experience preferred with SAP
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of standard accounts payable policies, procedures and regulations
- Knowledge of purchase orders and related accounts payable documentation
- Ability to understand and interpret vendor invoices, statements, and other requests for payment
Corporate Ladder Search Partners, Inc.