Our Client, located in Stow, Ohio, has an opening for an International Customer Service Representative (CSR). Being a global organization with over a century of specialized experience within their industry, they have developed and maintained a strong reputation of quality and performance. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that not only offers competitive compensation and fantastic benefits, but also a great work-culture! Not to mention, working with such a well-know company with representation in over 100 countries around the world would be a great resume booster. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! APPLY TODAY!
*Must have prior experience handling customer inquiries and order entry for International clients*
Typical responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Transfer order information from customer purchase order, phone call, emails, faxes or portals (Ariba, Elimica, SAP, Transplace/M33, etc.) into our system for order processing. ·
- Check for order input accuracy, inventory availability, correct pricing, customer requirements, etc.
- Maintain customer account in the system by entering any new and updated customer and account information.
- Communicate internally to proactively resolve any issues associated with processing an order.
- Communicate professionally with customers and their corresponding account managers and agents/distributors.
- A rigorous attention to detail is absolutely necessary
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook 2010 a must)
- Strong typing and grammatical skills
- 10-key calculator skills
- Strong math skills
- Experience in customer service/order processing; especially for a chemical company or rubber/plastics company is a plus
- Experience with export processing is a plus
*No opportunity for remote work*