Our Client, located in Uniontown, Ohio is looking for a Corporate Recruiter.
- Ensures that short-term and long-term staffing needs are met in most efficient and cost effective means.
- Partners with hiring manager in the development of the recruiting/sourcing plan and the evaluation of potential candidates for exempt positions.
- Recommends/implements sourcing strategies to ensure a high quality diverse candidate pool is available.
- Networks throughout local community to attract performance driven talent.
- Identifies high potential candidates. Influences and persuades qualified candidates to pursue career opportunities. Involved in analyzing recruiting process metrics, turnover and compliance reporting. Recommends and implements improvements in recruiting process.
- Leads the requisition process and develops the recruiting plan in conjunction with hiring manager. Partners and educates hiring managers on the recruiting process. Recommends types of sourcing or media that are needed. Writes and/or coordinates job advertising in various media. Acts as liaison with sourcing partners. Sources high quality of candidates for open positions. Screens applications/resumes and interviews candidates. Recommends the most qualified candidates (based on knowledge, skill, abilities, organizational fit, etc.) for the next level of interview. Insures that reference checking, background, drug testing and educational checks are completed on potential new hires. Provides insight and recommendations to hiring manager to determine which candidate is extended an offer.
- Consults with management on salary; offer recommendations and notifies the same on any relevant or changing compensation data. Advises hiring manager on presenting offer to candidate. Sells qualified candidates on the benefits of career opportunities, benefits, and compensation package when necessary.
- Networking. Recommends ways to create, develop, maintain, and enhance the community relationships to maximize candidate pool. Coordinates recruiting events to include job fairs, college campus postings and other advertising/marketing activity events designed to attract candidates and increase candidate pool. Maintains network of contracts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Makes public presentations (occasionally) and coordinates company spokesperson to do the same. Acts as liaison and builds networks within the community. Leads and coordinates internship opportunities.
- Analyzes sourcing methods, staffing requirements, and the related costs (cost per hire). Determines if resources are maximized. Provides regular reports on status of sourcing methods and status of searches. Monitors and recommends improvement in recruiting processes. Implements improvements. Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records, reports, and tracking systems concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including EEO/AA statistics.
- Recommend new strategies as necessary to meet company recruiting needs; increases efficiency and effectiveness of recruiting efforts as possible. Assists with the development of the recruiting budget and monitors costs throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; certified Recruiter/PHR preferred
- 2-5 years recruiting or human resources experience, 5-7 years preferred